Various shower enclosure types for small bathrooms
There are several types of shower rooms that are very suitable for small space bathrooms. Here are some options to consider:
1. Corner Shower Room: The corner shower room utilizes unused corners in the bathroom, making it an ideal choice for small spaces. They come in various shapes, such as quadrants (curved) or squares, and can be equipped with sliding or pivot doors to maximize spatial efficiency.
2. Neo-Angle Shower Enclosure: The neo-angle shower room design is suitable for corners, similar to corner showers. They have a unique diamond shape, providing a stylish appearance while optimizing space utilization.
3. Frameless Glass Shower Room: Frameless glass shower room gives a fashionable and open feeling. They do not require visible frames and can create a spacious feeling in the small bathroom. These shells typically have sliding or hinged doors, without the need for additional swing clearance.
4. Folding Shower Room: As mentioned earlier, folding shower doors or shower rooms are very suitable for small spaces. When not in use, they can be neatly folded on the shower to release bathroom space. They can be customized to adapt to various designs and configurations.
5. Curved Glass Enclosure: Curved glass enclosure can provide a unique appearance while also helping to save space. The curvature of the glass helps prevent excessive shower intrusion into the bathroom area.
6. Inset Walk-In Shower: The inset walk-in shower does not require a separate shower door. By embedding the shower into specific parts of the bathroom, you can create an open and easy-to-use shower space without occupying valuable floor area.
7. Sliding Door Shower Room: Sliding doors are an excellent choice for small bathrooms as they do not require rotating open space. They operate on a track system, allowing you to easily enter and exit the shower without interfering with other bathroom elements.
8. Compact shower rooms: Some manufacturers offer compact shower rooms designed specifically for small bathrooms. These compartments are usually small in size, allowing you to have dedicated shower space without occupying too much space.
When choosing a shower room for a small bathroom, it is important to consider factors such as bathroom layout, available space, personal preferences, and budget. It is also a good idea to consult professionals or visit showrooms to personally examine different options before making a decision.