The Guide to Choosing and Installing Shower Glass Door Hardware
1. Types of Shower Glass Door HardwareBefore you can choose the right shower glass door hardware, you need to understand the different types available. The most common types of hardware include: Hinges, dandles, and rollers.
2. Considering the Factors When Choosing Shower Glass Door HardwareStyle, size and weight, material and budge, like your hardware should match the overall style of your bathroom and complement the design of your shower. You can read more details in the article “What factors you should consider when choose the right shower door for your bathroom”.
3. Installing Shower Glass Door HardwareOnce you've chosen your shower glass door hardware, it's time to install it. Here are the basic steps for installing shower glass door hardware:
- Gather Your Tools and Materials
This includes the shower glass door hardware, a drill, a measuring tape, a level, screws, anchors, and a screwdriver.
- Measure and Mark the Placement of the Hardware
- Pre-drill Holes for the Screws
- Install the shower door hardware one by one.
This includes wall mounts, door hinges, and Door handle.
- Test the Door
Once the hardware is installed, test the shower glass door to make sure it opens and closes smoothly.
- Seal the Edges of the Shower Glass Door
4. Hiring a Professional
While installing shower glass door hardware may seem like a simple task, it can be more complicated than it appears. If you're not confident in your ability to install your shower glass door hardware, consider hiring a professional.
Choosing and installing shower glass door hardware can be overwhelming, but with our guide, you may know how to make informed decisions. If still have any question, contact Loire team, we are happy to help you out.
Shower glass doors are a practical and stylish addition to any bathroom. However, choosing the right glass door hardware and installing it correctly can be challenging. But with our guide in this article, you will know how to choose and install shower glass door hardware well.